The AXA Research Fund's mission is to support outstanding researchers and committed to improving peoples’ lives through innovative research in areas of Climate & Environment, Health, and Socio-Economics.
AXA Post-Doctoral Fellowships: New calls for proposals
AXA Fellowships aim at supporting promising researchers on a topic aligned with AXA’s priorities and societal challenges.
- Call 2022: Health impacts of climate change: assessment and new approaches for adaptation
For detailed information about funding scheme, specific topics of the calls, and the application procedure, please consult the applications guidelines on the website of the AXA Research Fund.
Important: Internal deadline for applications from UZH is 25 April 2022
The number of applications is fixed by the AXA RF to one application per call and institution. Candidates cannot submit directly to the AXA RF, they first have to submit a short proposal to the UZH Grants Office. In case multiple candidates are interested to apply, the UZH Grants Office has to pre-select one application per call on behalf of the Vice President Research.
Candidates have to send their short proposal in English providing the information mentioned below by 25 April 2022 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The short proposal must include:
- Project title: max. 200 characters incl. spaces/breaks (exceeding characters will be cropped)
- Project summary: max. 3000 characters incl. spaces/breaks (as separate Word-Doc! Exceeding characters will be cropped)
- Cluster (for the 2022 call you have to choose between ENVIRONMENT and HEALTH. Please check the guidelines for more detailed information)
- Gender (m/f/n), last and first name and e-mail address of the candidate
- Nationality of the candidate
- Birth date of the candidate
- Exact PhD defense date (after 28 October 2016, at the latest on 27 April 2022. For flexibility for maternity/paternity leave please check the guidelines)
- Current country and university the candidate is affiliated with
- Short CV: max. 3 pages incl. important publications (as separate PDF)
As from 28 April 2022, the pre-selected candidate will be invited to submit his/her full application to the AXA RF.